If you’ve been following me for a few months you’ll know I started slimming world in June, if you haven’t then you do now 🙂 I absolutely love Slimming World. It’s always my go to when it comes to wanting to loose weight, I’m always so amazed by just how much I can eat and still loose weight. I never feel like I’m on a diet. So far I’ve lost 1 st and 1 lbs. I’m so proud of myself and if anyone else is thinking of going for it, definitely 100% go for it!!!! Today I thought I’d share with you some of the meals I eat whilst on Slimming World, which hopefully will give you some new ideas on what you can eat.
- Two wholemeal toast (HexB), poached eggs, oven baked cherry tomatoes, hash browns (2 syns each).
- Grilled bacon (fat removed), scrambled eggs, tinned tomatoes.
- Grilled bacon and fried egg wholemeal sandwich (HexB).
- Tuna and jacket potato, or pasta, or salad.
- A sandwich using sandwich thins (HexB).
- Ham and tomato omelette.
- Two wholemeal toast (HexB), poached eggs, oven baked cherry tomatoes, hash browns (2 syns each). Sometimes have this as “brunch”.
- Beef hotpot.
- Chicken dinner.
- Syn free chips with Quorn chicken nuggets (Literally taste like mcds nuggets) .
- Sweet and sticky chicken skewers.
- Homemade KFC chicken (using smash and all season spice).
- Tuna and jacket potato.
- Curly wurly. (6 syns)
- French fries. (4 syns)
- Dairylea Dunkers. (6 syns)
- Fridge raiders chicken bites. (3 syns)
Obviously that isn’t everything I eat whilst doing slimming world, but these are definitely my favourite foods to eat. I am looking for some new inspiration to whip up in the kitchen so let me know if there’s anything you’ll think I’ll like 🙂 xo.