Okay so this was a little harder than I thought and a bit of a random post, but I thought this would be a great idea for my readers to get to know me a little better. So here it goes:
- I have my nose pierced, which isn’t exactly random but I’m not sure anyone apart from my family really know that I’ve got it done. I also had my belly button pierced twice, but it grew out.. Twice!!
- I have never ever been ice skating. I love the thought of going and I love how Christmassy it is, but I’m too scared to go as I don’t have a good balance.
- I cut my own hair. I’m not a fan of going to the hairdressers because I’m one of those polite people who say I love it even if I don’t so I cut my own hair. By cut I generally just mean I trim it, but I’ve never had any problems before and I’m quite confident in doing it now.
- I have such tiny feet compared to my body. I am a size 4 in shoes but an 18 in clothes, so it’s really hard for me to wear any type of heel as my weight pushes down on such a little foot. But on the plus side I can buy cheaper shoes and trainers from the children’s section HA.
- I have stopped drinking alcohol completely. I always used to go out on the weekends with the girls when I was younger, but now I’m older and go out less and I’m not really into alcohol. When I do go out and drink it gives me really bad heartburn so I’ve cut it out my life now as I’d rather enjoy the night than go through pain.
- I was born with something called ‘glue ear’, which means I was partly deaf in one ear. I had a hearing aid whilst I was in infant school to obviously help me hear better, then used to go to a guy who massaged my head to get rid of it. And it worked! So now I can hear fine in both ears.
- I have never had a filling in my life. Although drinking tea and coke stains my teeth quite bad, I do look after my teeth quite well and I am proud to say I’ve never had a filling in my entire life.
- I am obsessed with crisps. I love them so much, any flavour, any type, I have to have at least one packet a day. I have even incorporated them into my diet.
- My biggest crush in the whole entire world is definitely Harry Styles! Not just for his looks, but I’m a big fan of his (and one direction’s) music and his charm. He seems like such a down to earth guy and a proper gentleman who is passionate about the world around him. It would be a dream to meet him!
- I weirdly have a really really good long term memory. I always remember really random dates that I don’t need to remember, 9 times outta 10 I could tell you something you said to me 6 months ago and I always remember peoples faces.
So I hope you got to know me a little better after reading all those. What are some random facts about you that not many people know? I’d love to hear them 🙂 xo.