Just before I start, these aren’t in any particular order but obviously I mean some more than others.
1. My family are my number one priority and I wouldn’t know what I’d do without their love, attention and support. I love our funny little WhatsApp group which we chat in every single day and I honestly wouldn’t know what I’d do without any of them.
2. My Phone. I understand this is a typical one but I wouldn’t know what I’d do without being able to WhatsApp my family or friends back in Wales and I couldn’t live without Spotify.
3. My Boyfriend Dave. Bless him, we’ve had our ups and downs but he’s the best and always supports me through everything in his own little way. We have so many dreams and goals that we’re working towards together, I wouldn’t be able to do any of them without him.
4. Music is the best thing for anything. For when you’re sad, upset, happy, excited, motivated, tired or just relaxed. I love how it can change the way I’m feeling by just listening to a few songs, how it can make me concentrate more or how it can really make a night out. Music definitely helps with everything.
5. Crisps are bloody amazing don’t even disagree with me on this, please. All their shapes, colours, flavours, textures, everythingggggg about them. Couldn’t. Live. Without. Them.
6. My Best Friends. Having a bunch of girls that feel like sisters is everything to me. Always there when I need them and never judge me for anything. I even feel a little sorry for them for putting up with my weirdness and gross conversations.. HA!
7. Tangle Teaser. I have a million brushes in my flat but I only ever use my tangle teaser everyday. I love it, it always leaves my hair knot free for longer and silky smooth. I’d definitely invest in one if you’re thinking about getting one.
8. WiFi/Internet is another thing I can not live without. The price of 4G is bloody ridiculous!!! Day light robbery actually, so without WiFi I wouldn’t be able to afford anything other than scroll through twitter for a poxy hour a day… NOT GOOD!
9. Tea. Obviously being British we love our tea and I couldn’t live without a good cuppa. Cuppa teas always make everything feel better and always make me feel really cosy during winter. Anything goes wrong in the day, can always rely on a cuppa to cheer you up.
10. Books. I mean, what would I do on a cold, rainy day when I’m snuggled up on the sofa and I’m sick of social media? I absolutely love the way books transfer you into a different world, I couldn’t live without that. I also LOVE those inspirational books that help you and change your view of something thats going on in your life.
So those are the 10 things that I can’t live without, what about you? Could you live without any of the things I’ve mentioned? 🙂 xo.