Over the past couple of days I’ve been in and out of Superdrug and supermarkets picking up all my little bits and bobs that I’ve run out of. I had actually ran out of quite a bit so ended up buying a lot and thought I’d do a beauty haul to show you everything I got.
- Niva Deodorant : £1.50 – Superdrug
- Dove Gradual Tan : £3 – Morrisons
- Bic Miss Soleil : £2 – Morrisons
- Mango body butter and hand cream : £10 – The Body Shop
All of these products are from Superdrug;
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder : £3.99
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and Concealer : £7.99 / £5.99
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara : £7.99
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara : £7.99
- Revlon Foundation : £9.99
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil : £2.99
- Collection Concealer : £4.19
- Rimmel Fixing Spray : £6.99
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes : £1.25
I’ve also seen a lot of people raveee about the Morphe palettes so I decided to get one myself and see how it is. I must admit its bloody amazing and I love how many different colours there are. The one I got was ‘Fall into Frost’ and was £23.50 from Cult Beauty.
Hope you enjoyed my haul. I’m yet to try out most of the make up but will get back to you all when I have tried it. What make up products are you loving right now? Have you bought anything new that you are now in love with? 🙂 xo.