You might of noticed that I mention my boyfriend sometimes on my blog, but haven’t properly introduced him. He’s not really into social media (doesn’t have twitter or Instagram) and hates having his photo taken so I rarely upload any photo’s of him. So since it’s valentines day today I thought I’d do the boyfriend tag to introduce him and for you to get to know a bit more about us together. These are some of the questions I found online and we took it in turns to answer.
Where did we meet?
- Both: We met when we both worked in Morrisons in Cardiff.
Where was our first date?
- Both: Our first date was the cinema.
- Me: Dave put my address in his sat nav and it took him 20 minutes the wrong way and then we didn’t really talk much during the cinema haha.
- Dave: Our second date was a lot better, except us watching a strange film (spring breakers).
What was your first impression of me?
- Me: I thought you looked handsome in your uniform and you seemed really brainy.
- Dave: I thought you were really cute.
- Me: N’awwww thats really sweet haha.
How long have we been together?
- Both: 3 years and 10 months.
What was our first road trip?
- Both: We went to Alton Towers for a couple of days a few months after getting together. Was such a fun few days.
What do we argue about the most?
- Me: You using everythinggggg up and not replacing it.
- Dave: Milk, (he’s always using it up and never tells me) and driving.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
- Both: We both wear the pants, we’re definitely quite equal.
What is my eye colour?
- Me: You’ve got brown eyes.
- Dave: Blue. I think.
- Me: Yes I have blue eyes.
What is my shoe size?
- Me: Ummmm i’d say you have 9 or 10?
- Dave: 4 and a half!
What would I eat every day if I could?
- Me: You’d definitely eat chicken salad sandwiches or chicken katsu curry.
- Dave: Chicken, chicken pakora and chicken katsu curry.
What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
- Me: Carrot cake orrrrrr Madeira.
- Dave: Big massive chocolate cake.
When was our first kiss?
- Both: When we got really drunk and snogged in a nightclub hahaha!
Who said ‘I love you’ first?
- Me: Meeeeeeee.
What is one thing I do that you wish I didn’t?
- Me: I wish you would listen to me more when I’m talking haha.
- Dave: Snore. (hahahahahah whoops)
What is my favourite restaurant?
- Me: Harvester or Wasabi.
- Dave: TGI Fridays.
What is one food I don’t like?
- Me: You definitely don’t like prawns and I think thats only it.
- Dave: Cream.
What’s my favourite sandwich?
- Me: Chicken Salad or Tuna mayo.
- Dave: Chicken Salad.
What is my favorite cereal?
- Me: You literally eat any cereal and it normally changes every week haha.
- Dave: You don’t really eat cereal but Id probably say rice crispies.
- Me: Definitely prefer Cocopops.
What is my favorite music?
- Dave: One Direction.
- Me: Ohhhh yea definitely! You are totally obsessed with Christmas music hahaha!
What is my favorite sports team?
- Me: Cardiff shitty!
- Dave: Welsh Rugby Team (of course)
What do I spend hours doing?
- Me: You spend hours on the playstation!!
- Dave: Blogging and watching YouTube.
If I could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Me: I think you’d like to live in Australia. Mine begins with L.
- Dave: Las Vegas?
- Me: Nope, close….
- Dave: LA!!!
- Me: I would LOVE to live in LA for sure.
So that is a little bit about me and Dave. Hope you’ve got to know us as a couple a little more and I hope you all have a fantastic Valentines day whatever you decide to do 🙂 xo.