The way I’m going through Netflix these days ill have to do one of these posts every month. They keep adding really good series and films and I find myself forever sitting on the sofa, gripped to one. So I’m back here again, filling you in on all my faves;
- Riverdale – it’s a series about a town called Riverdale, where one of the popular guys gets murdered and people are trying to work out who exactly killed him. It’s really good and has a gripping storyline but is slightly annoying that there is only one new episode every week, but still its worth the watch.
- The People Vs O.J Simpson – I think most people might of heard about this, a famous football player in America that allegedly killed his ex-wife (Nicole Simpson) and her lover over 20 years ago and with all the evidence against him he still wasn’t convicted. Well this is a drama series of what happened, its 10 episodes long and is really good so if you want to know more about the story you should definitely check this out.
- Women/Men/Babies behind bars – I hope I’m not the only one, but I have an obsession with real life prison programmes. These are 3 separate documentaries on people in different states in America and how the ended up in prison. Some of the stories are crazy and ludicrous and it fascinates me how they all live in prison.
- Skins – I think this has been on Netflix for a while now but I started re-watching it and I love it. I only watched the first 4 seasons as I thought the last 2 were crap. Its about a group of teenagers in Bristol who all love partying, sex, drugs and alcohol. It’s definitely a good series for young adults.
- Captain Phillips – this film is amazing, scary as it was true story but amazing. Its about a Captain of a ship taken hostage by desperate hijackers and it will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole way through the film. Definitely watch it!
- Me Before You – I think most people of heard of this book and now film, it’s romantic and heartbreaking and an incredible film. I won’t say the storyline you will just have to watch it for yourselves.
What are you currently loving on Netflix? Be sure to let me know so I can check them out 🙂 xo.