I absolutely love a good bargain, especially on really good beauty and hair products. Us girls (and guys) must spend a fortune on making ourselves look and feel good so I love finding new, amazing products and I love recommending them to everyone else. Today I’m going to share with you my top 10 (I’ve combined the shampoo and conditioner into one) beauty and hair products that are all under £10.
- OGX kuku oil shampoo and conditioner; £7 each – Makes my hair feel amazing and it’s the only shampoo and conditioner I’ve found that actually defrizzes my hair which is brilliant for this time of the year and holidays.
- Dove summer revived tanned moisturiser; £4 – Perfect for this time of the year if you want a little tan, never leaves with me with streaks and always gives a little, glowing tan.
- Micellar Water; £4 – The only product I’ve found that takes my make up off fully and leaves my face feeling really soft and refreshed. I always end up going back to this product.
- Eyelure Dybrow; £7.49 – I thought I’d try out dying my own eye brows at home and what an amazing find this was!! It is super easy to use, never any mess, it lasts for a good few weeks and you can get at least 10 applications from the little bottle.
- Real Techniques Blender; £9.99 for 2 – Obviously I think everyone has heard or seen these, perfect for putting on foundation and concealer and I haven’t really found a brush yet that matches up to this little beauty.
- NYX lip creme in Stockholm; £6 – I use this little beauty nearly everyday. It’s a very natural pinky nude, small and compact for you to take anywhere and lasts for ages so only really need to re-apply it once a day.
- Match Perfection foundation; £7.99 – This is the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever used. Amazing coverage, blends really well and is pretty cheap for a foundation. I also finds it lasts quite well, which is great for a night out.
- Rimmel WakeMeUp Mascara; £7.99 – I’ve only been using this for a couple of months but again for the price its bloody amazing. Lasts for ages and makes my lashes look really long. I never really feel like I need a lot of this either.
- Soap and Glory Supercat FAT eyeliner; £7 – If I do eyeliner I always like a bigger, more defined line and I find that this definitely does the trick. I found this about a year ago and I’ve never looked back or tried another one since. Highly recommended.
- Collection lasting perfection concealer; £4 – If you’ve read any of my other posts on make up you’ll know that I am absolutely in love with this concealer. Again, I’ve not really used anything other than this one. Great coverage, long lasting and a brilliant price so you can always stock up.
These are my all time favourite products that I’m in love with that are all under £10. Do you agree with me on any of these? Do you have any amazing, cheaper products that you swear by and would recommend? Be sure to let me know 🙂 xo.