The fact that 2018 is starting on a Monday is literally so satisfactory. A brand new fresh start on a Monday morning in a new year, does it get any better than that? Nope, didn’t think so. As of yet, I don’t have any plans for 2018 but I’m SO excited.
Looking back on 2017 it was a pretty good year, I bought a house with my boyfriend, watched my best friend get married and enjoyed a lovely two weeks in Cyprus, finalllllllly got a new job and completed blogmas my first year doing it. I’m super happy going into 2018 and I’m looking forward to setting some goals.
- WORK HARDER ON MY BLOG – During blogmas I fell even more in love with blogging. I loved seeing my stats go up every day and I loved reading and commenting on other peoples posts. I’m going to make a conscious effort to plan more and get posts up regularly and support other bloggers.
- KEEP TO A ROUTINE – I’m going to make sure I’m having a self care day every week, I moisturise every other day, plan and write two blog posts every week and plan and prepare my meals every week. Keeping in a routine makes me so happy, so I’m going to make sure I stick to one.
- EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE MORE – Going along with my preparing meals every week, I’m going to make sure they’re healthy and I’m also going to use my exercise bike four times a week and doing little exercises in the house. I really despise my body at the moment and I haven’t got much confidence, so I’m hoping loosing a bit of weight might help me.
- STOP WASTING MONEY – I probably spend an unhealthy amount of money on clothes and food a year and then moan that I’m always skint. I’m going to stop wasting money on crap in 2018 so I can start spending it on more practical things for my house.
- GET MORE ORGANISED – This one kind of goes along with “keep to a routine” but I want to be more organised in everyday life. Plan my meals and prep, make sure the house is tidy, put things away when I don’t need them, plan all my blog posts and dedicate time to write them and make sure I’m getting enough sleep and water.
So those are my plans/goals for 2018, I’m so looking forward to this year, I have a really good feeling about it – 2018 has a nice ring to it don’t you think? What are you plans or goals for next year? Was 2017 good for you?
*featured image from here*