We all love a bit of Netflix on a day to day basis let’s be honest. In fact, I really don’t watch that much live TV anymore, it is all about catch up or Netflix. But now more than ever, a lot of us have time to binge watch some really great programmes and films. With a lot of negavitity going on, I thought I’d share some fun and exciting shows/films for you to watch;
- Friends – Need I say more? Its a good, funny classic sitcom that never gets old.
- Sex Education – I love the setting and style of the whole show – gives you a kind of 80/90s American era but it’s set in the UK and they have iPhones. It covered so many amazing topics that a confusing 16 year old might be going through right now. It is definitely a programme I could of done with when I was 16.
- The Stranger – A gripping series with a cliffhanger at the end of every episode. I binged watched it all in one day ha. Based in the UK, it’s about a stranger who turns up to certain people and turns their world upside down by telling them a secret about their family. The trailer made it look quite scary but it isn’t, it’s a great series that ended pretty well in my opinion.
- Miss Americana – A documentary about Taylor Swift. Talking about how she always wanted to be the good girl that everyone loved and it ended back firing. I wasn’t too much of a fan of her before watching this is, but it’s definitely changed my opinion of her. It’s really good and she’s such a lovely woman.
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before & To All The Boys: PS I Love You – Lara Jean and Peter Kavinski giving me all the loved up vibes and more. It’s a super cute chick flick that I’ll definitely watch over and over.
- Tiger King – What a crazy series! Everyone in the show is on another planet and it makes me feel normal but its a bonkers series to watch. It is also really sad at parts and there are a few animal cruelty bits but its worth a watch.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race – I’m only a newbie with this show but I love it. Drag Queens compete in a challenges each week to become the winner of that season. Its fun, emotional, drama filled and just a really great show! There are also 12 seasons so enough to keep you busy. (also a series of all stars that you can watch too)
- Benidorm – If we can’t go on holiday then we can watch others right? Haha, me and Dave absolutely love Benidorm. Its crap British TV but its brilliant, has some really funny actors and actresses in it and definitely cheers me up whenever I watch it.
- American Pie – They’ve recently added all the American Pie films but do I need to say anymore? But they really are funny and a great film series to lift your mood.
- Now You See Me – Absolutely amazing film. I’ve never been so hooked to a film like I have done with this one. Its all about magic and is crazy how they do everything. Definitely a 10/10 for that one. It also has a sequel film too.
- Friday Night Dinner – A really funny comedy series where two sons visit their parents house every Friday for dinner. If you enjoy British comedy like the inbetweeners then you’ll definitely enjoy this series as well. It also has one of the actors from the inbetweeners in it.
- YOU – This series is more creepy and has a lot of sick scenes in it, but it had me hooked and I binged watched it all within two days. Its about a boy who falls in love with a girl and becomes obsessed with her, stalks her, kills people around her etc. It’s not like a horror series but definitely dark.
- How To Get Away With Murder – A great series about a lawyer who is also a professor who gets a group of her students involved in some of her real life cases. I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to give anything away but its worth a watch and has some great actors and actresses in it.
These are what I’ve even watching during lockdown, has anyone else been watching any of these? What have you been loving? Can you recommend any other good shows and films? Hope you are all staying safe xo.